Hi All,
Wow - what a week. The country almost went to Hell in a handbasket and I'm spending $45,000 for a new car!! Life on the edge is exciting!!
Last Friday I finalized all the paperwork for the car loan and got an interest rate of 6.14. Hopefully, that is good. Of course, they talked me into the extended warranty, the protective coating and the road hazzard insurance against all body and tire damage incurred in normal use of the car.
Tuesday I went to pick up the car and spent 2 hours with the salesperson setting all the options like which doors open first, interior lighting settings, seat position, on and on. And, of course, as I drove away it started to pour. But -thanks to the protective coating, the car dried off without a streak or spot.
I have been able to go through the XM stations and found some amazing stuff like Broadway show tunes, Oprah, old radio shows and that's just the beginning.
So by now you can tell I'm excited about my new car.
I also know that my Shaklee business will pay for this car. For starters, it is tax deductible because I have a home-based business.
And the new anti-aging product, VIVIX, is in such demand because of the wonderful results people are getting, that I am confident my income will increase significantly.
If you want to see for yourself, what all the VIVIX excitement is about, go to www.shaklee.net/youngerlonger.
Have a great weekend, Faye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment